Admissions and Registration
We are happy to welcome you to start the journey from making an enquiry to becoming a member of our school community.
CBPPS is co-educational from 3-7 years at which time the boys take the 7+ examination for entry to their next school and girls continue the journey in preparation for the 11+ examinations to Secondary schools.
We are non-selective and take applications for children regardless of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, language, social or cultural background.
We have two main entry points……..
- The Nursery – in the year that your child turns 3 years before 1st September. Children joining the Nursery move automatically into the Reception class in Priory House.
- Year 3 – for girls in preparation for 11+ examinations.
There are usually occasional places available in all other year groups.
Please telephone the school office on 0208 994 1804 or email us at email@example.com to request a prospectus and Registration form.
You will be invited to visit the school. Registration may take place from birth and it is strongly advised that it takes place as soon as possible.
Approximately 18 months before entry to the Nursery, places are offered in order of registration, whilst ensuring an even spread of birth dates, an even number of boys and girls and our sibling priority policy.
- New families who have received an offer are invited to visit the school with their child and meet the Headmistress.
- Following this meeting, offers will be formalised in accordance with our admissions policy.
- When your child is offered a place, you will be required to accept that place within a two-week period at which time a deposit of £3,000 is due.
- Those children not offered will be placed on a waiting list and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Nursery – The full term’s fee for the Autumn term of entry will be invoiced in February before entry in September.
- Other classes – The full term’s fee is due on acceptance.
Keeping in touch…
- As soon as we receive the deposit and a signed offer contract we will keep you in touch with CBPPS news and any relevant further information at the appropriate time. However, please feel free to contact us with any queries at any time.