This week Form 6 have been taking to the streets of Bedford Park and learning how to safely navigate the London roads, with instructors from the Hounslow Bikeability scheme putting the class through their paces. They tested them on a variety of cycling skills including starting off, pedalling and stopping with control, sharing space with pedestrians and other cyclists and how to prepare yourself and your bike for cycling.
Star of the Week
Recent News Extra
- Searching for sculptures in Kew Gardens with Form 3 May 16, 2019
- Mammoth Marathon Achievement for two CBPPS teachers! May 15, 2019
- Form 6 are ready for adventure on the Isle of Wight! May 14, 2019
- Wins at the first Local Schools Community Tennis Shield Competition May 14, 2019
- Form 5 present ‘The Mayans’! May 10, 2019